Terms & Conditions
Below there are the conditions governing the sale of our products. We reserve the right to change these conditions. The validity of the new rules will be effective upon publication on our site, and will be active from that moment. (last modification 07/05/2007 - 12:00)
Ordering Winepeople.it products
Orders may be made on the online portal. It is necessary to create your account by registering on the portal, then in its own area is possible to manage own data: age, state orders, shipment and invoice delivery, and so on.. In order to have got shopping you should use the shopping cart, the cart displays purchased products with the unit cost and total expenditure. As soon select the products to purchase the next steps are: the choice of payment system (see next section), the choice of delivery dispatch (address), the inclusion of any Discount Code, any message in case you're sending a gift to a third person. The shipment of products takes place when the payment was received. For every transition of the status of your order, you will get an email (order accepted, shipping goods, products delivered). The bill will be sent by mail after the delivery and it's possible to load from the portal in own personal area.
Shipping & Delivery
For the conditions of delivery, timing and costs, see the special Shipping section.
On the Winepeople.it site are offered for sale only first quality products, the storage conditions, handling and transport are such as to maintain the good characteristics of the product. We suggest the customer to check the integrity of the products upon receipt, in case of problems, contact Winepeole.it immediately.
Methods of payment
- Credit cards
- When the consumer will pay with credit cards, Winepeople.it use the payment system secure SSL. In fact at the confirmation time of the order, the consumer data will be transferred via secure connection in SSL (Secure Socket Layer), to the e-commerce KeyClient site, for the authorization and the charge. Under no circumstances Winepeople.it will receive the consumers credit card numbers. Winepeople.it will receive only the authorization provided by the credit card operator. This procedure is absolutely safe and fully guarantees the Winepeople.it consumers. The system of SSL encryption ensures that nobody can in any way to read the information sent through the Internet. At no time of the purchase process Winepeople.it is in a position to know the information relating to credit card consumer, that are transmitted directly bank that manages the transaction.
- When the consumer will pay with paypal, Winepeople.it use the payment system secure SSL. In fact at the confirmation time of the order, the consumer data will be transferred via secure connection in SSL (Secure Socket Layer), to the Paypal site, for the authorization and the charge. Under no circumstances Winepeople.it will receive the consumers PayPal id. Winepeople.it will receive only the authorization provided by the operator. This procedure is absolutely safe and fully guarantees the Winepeople.it consumers. The system of SSL encryption ensures that nobody can in any way to read the information sent through the Internet. At no time of the purchase process Winepeople.it is in a position to know the information relating to PayPal account, that are transmitted directly bank that manages the transaction.
- Bank Transfer
- Registered in Buongiornovino s.r.l., at the Banca Popolare di Sondrio (account detail will be showed at the end of transaction). As soon received payment Winepeople.it will ship the goods (or after shipment of the copy of happened transfer).
- Mark (only for shipments to Italy)
- It is possible to pay to the carrier at the time of delivery with an extra 3 euros plus VAT.
According to Legislative Decree No 206/05, the customer has the right to terminate the contract without loss and without having to give explanations. To obtain this right the customer will send to Buongiornovino S.r.l. a communication within 10 working days with effect from the date of delivery of goods. Such notification must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to: Buongiornovino S.r.l. Via E. Ramarini, 7 - 00015 Monterotondo (RM) ITALY, The notification of withdrawal can be anticipated (always in the same period of 10 working days) via e-mail, and then confirmed with recommended A.r. within 48 hours.
- The purchased product must be returned intact in the original package, complete in each part; if original blister is damaged, please replace it or we recommend to include all in a second box.
- The purchased product must be sent to Winepeople.it within 10 working days from the notification of withdrawal.
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the consumer.
- Winepeople.it not respond in any case for theft or damage/loss of property returned with not insured shipments.
- The costs of restitution must be paid by the customer.
Except any costs for products returned partially damaged, Winepeople.it will reimburse the consumer the full amount already paid, as soon as possible and not later than 30 days from the return of goods through procedure for transfer of charged Credit Card or by bank transfer. In the latest case, will be customer care to provide timely bank on which obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI - CAB - Account).
The right of withdrawal fell totally, for lack of essential integrity of the asset (the packaging and/or its contents), in cases Winepeople.it finds:
- Use in any part of any good and auxiliary materials
- The lack of external packaging and / or internal original of package
- The absence of the integral parts of the product (any accessories integrated in the product)
- The damage of the product for reasons other than its transport
In the cases above, Winepeople.it will return to consumers the good purchased, charging to the consumer the shipping costs.
Cannot obtain the right of withdrawal the customers who purchase with VAT CODE or, in general, that are not identifiable as consumers.